My story will help promote Rasmussen Bike Shop in 2007.
It all started out a year ago when my overalls wasn’t fittin’ properly and all.
I decided to make a change. A life change. I would get in shape.
I worked out hard. I got to where I could perform 100 mood swings in a row.
It worked! I lost me pot belly, grew me a handle-bar mustache-o and worked on my posin' skills. I even brushed daily. I was a Ragin' Machine.
Life was a changin' The women were everywhere! hotties to the left of me, and hogties to the right. Beginners, don't "tri" this at home. Talk about a "sprint distance" the morning after!
Ahh, Love was but short, so I kept running. I kept my beads, just to let ya know.

Behold... After 1 year of solid training, I am your man. I am the fine athletic specimen you see below. I am a Try-athlete tried and true. I have tried everything. Life has been a little rough lately, but I are still as smart as I was a year ago (I know it doesn't show but I am...) My head is smooth like my belly was and it growls just the same. I'll even arm wrestle ya for that last dog-dick-red jelly bean. You on??

There you have it. All your stuff sounds like it would fit me.
I always get HydroFull when I drink TEQUILO. I already own some tri-vent shoes, but they've been making my feet cold in the snow yo.
Pick me.. For I am the one man to represent Rasmussen Bike Shop in all it's glory.
No comments:
Post a Comment